Clients who follow skin care regimens are very diligent about after care. The work that is done in the facial room is working for a long time after the facial is done. There is not a huge list of after care items, but there are a few things you will want to keep in mind after a facial.
- Stay away from touching extraction sites.
- Try to not apply makeup, let skin breathe.
- Keep sun exposure to a minimum, sunscreen if needed.
- Do not attempt to do any peels or scrubs, retinol.
- No washing your face. Let those products work for you!
- No steam or sauna rooms for 24 hrs.
- Enjoy your results.
Most facials are not invasive. You will get many benefits from a facial. It will bring life to dull, lifeless and congested skin. You will notice a difference after the facial. You will feel smoother, tighter and skin will be soft.